Posts Tagged ‘CBC’
Digital - Tuesday, June 1, 2010 11:12 - 0 Comments
The CBC has released an interim report (PDF) into its news content across television, radio and online.
CBC News editor-in-chief Jennifer McGuire said the News Balance Report “adds to a considerable body of research we use to ensure our journalism continues its leading role in establishing and performing to best industry practices.”
Among the areas covered by the report is a comparison of the issues covered by TV, radio and online. The study found that broadcast ranked the top stories in a similar manner. Continue…
- CBC takes first Jack Webster award for online journalism
- CBC Radio 3 redesigns website to be more social
- Video of CBC Vancouver’s new integrated newsroom
- What Canadians think of CBC
- Social media prompts CBC journalism review
- Who can fill Don Newman’s Politics chair at CBC?
- Ex-BBC editor Rachel Nixon is new head of digital media at CBC News
- CBC president seeks to reassure staff about cost-cutting
- Cost-cutting details of CBC’s ‘horrid situation’ emerge
- CBC to cut up 800 jobs to tackle $171m budget deficit
- Time set for CBC to reveal budget crisis cuts
- Video: The future of the CBC debated
- Peter Mansbridge asks, whither the CBC?
- CBC budget cut details start to emerge
- CBC on the trouble with newspapers
- CBC the lone Canadian in Technorati top 50 linked-to sites
- Revenue shortfall could weaken the CBC
- Comments on CBC.ca raise questions over moderation
- Top 10 posts on Canada’s media of 2008
- CBC news boss John Cruickshank quits
- How the CBC is covering the elections
- CBC defends commitment to new media
- CBC misunderstands the impact of new media
- CBC president wants new relationship with unions
- Why CBC.ca crashed
- CBCNews.ca puts greater emphasis on comments
- CBC 18-month plan fails to mention online
- Top news sites in Canada for March
- CBC bets on bold and documentary digital channels
- The hazards of uniting TV, radio and online
- CBC news split into two multiplatform divisions
- Who own’s Canada’s media?
Most Popular Content
- Canada’s media reshaped as Bell swallows up CTV
- Richard Stursberg’s CBC departure trending on Twitter
- Toronto Star releases iPhone app
- New Globe and Mail iPad app marred by ads
- Good post. Very helpful. Thanks for sharing....
- lOcrTipPd ugg boots outlet...
- I had concede your limpidity broadened my views so i will straightaway seize you...
- Dave Kinchlea says "My ideas, my thoughts, my expressions are just as valid as ...
- If First Nation leaders don't want the stereotyping, change the stereotype. I m...
- Sell the left-wing, wasteful CBC. Now. Not later....
- I can't wait to see the socialist untruthful CBC sold. Canadians pay 1 billion $...
- I don't think they liked all the comments telling them what a crappy job the CBC...